Realtor® ABR, SFR, CN, ePro
- License #:
Why choose me?
As a resident of Ventura County for over 30 years, my expertise in this area will benefit you when you are looking to buy or sell a home. Every market is different and it’s important that the Realtor you choose is knowledgeable in their market.
First and foremost, I fight for my clients. Honesty and high ethical standards are essential in all transactions and are the cornerstone of my business. My attention to detail on your home purchase or sale will help ensure a successful close of escrow. Strong negotiating skills are part of my arsenal and help assure you get the best possible price whether you are purchasing or selling a home. Effective marketing is key in the selling process. A simple sign in the front yard and a presence on Realtor.com may get your home sold but not for the highest price. Coldwell Banker and I are committed to making sure your property receives exposure worldwide.
What do I bring to the table?
▪ Over eighteen years’ experience
▪ Specialize in residential properties, including FHA and VA loan purchases
▪ Strong knowledge of the Conejo Valley and surrounding areas
▪ Thorough knowledge of the Residential Purchase Agreement
▪ The queen of communication - I will keep you in the loop on all aspects of the transaction
▪ Good listener…I will hear you!
▪ Respected by my peers
Designations and Affiliations:
▪ Member National Association of Realtors
▪ Member California Association of Realtors
▪ Member Conejo Simi Moorpark Association of Realtors
▪ Accredited Buyers Representative designation
▪ Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certified
▪ Certified Negotiator
▪ ePro Certified
A little bit about me:
I was born and raised in Oregon and moved to Southern California in 1977. Prior to entering real estate, I worked at a national advertising agency as Executive Assistant to the Principle/Creative Director. As a stay-at-home mom, I was heavily involved in my daughters' elementary school PTA. My husband and I have two daughters and love being grandparents to our nearly three-year-old granddaughter. I enjoy gourmet cooking (and eating!), traveling, and reading.
Let me show you how I can save you time, money and stress while making the purchasing or selling process easy.
Buying or selling a home is one of the most important financial decisions you will ever make. My goal is to keep you informed on local market trends, help you navigate through the current market and get you the best possible price for the home you purchase or sell.
Call, text, or email me and let me start working for you to get your home sold or help you find your perfect home!